Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Summer Bookshelf

summer colds + summer storms + broken computer + end of the year paper work =
behind on the blog, behind on email, behind on the laundry, behind on the baking.
However......  

I am well on my way in the summer reading department!   Yes, I am currently reading each one of these, either alone or aloud with someone in my family.  I am not saying I agree with all of them :) ... at least not yet! But I have only read one of them before, so we will see how they come out! I have a couple more books I hope to add next month, but do you know what I am still missing?   A good book on marriage and/or Christian living. My honey and I like to read a  book together in the summer and we are coming up short on ideas this year. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment