Monday, September 26, 2011

Pleasant Blog Reading


My sick days last week gave me a little extra time to catch up on blog reading.  Since I am now doing the "catch-up" thing with the house work, I really should not take the time for a proper post today. Instead,  I thought I'd share a few links with you.  Happy Reading!

*The Nester has a great post on decorating your home with book pages! I love this kind of stuff!

*Simple Mom has a super cute and economical idea that lets your children create art work for your  home.

*Cultivating Home reminded me of one of my favorite children's books and has a lovely post on Homemaking in Hard Times .

*From Chatting at the Sky....love this post on why it is hard to call yourself a writer! I always just call myself a letter writer :). ...thanks to my wonderful grandfather who taught me the joy of writing letters!

* I have also been enjoying a relatively new blog called Deep Roots at Home.  Deep Roots at Home has a variety of information on herbs, gardening, gluten free cooking, and the like. She recently started a new Link-up each Wednesday, so that might be of interest to you as well!

What have you read recently that inspired you?

No comments:

Post a Comment