Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy 2012 to all of you!  I have certainly missed blogging regularly over the holiday season, but it was a lovely, restful, and creative time for our family.  We made many the gifts we gave as Christmas presents, which was great fun for me.  I have sunk deep into several challenging books and lingered over some good poetry in spare moments.  Mostly, we have just "slowed", stepped back from the normal, and, at least in my case, gained fresh perspective.  Now that we are pulling out of that wonderful "lull week" between Christmas and New Year and are getting back into the normal routine again, I am eagerly waiting to what the Lord will do with 2012!  In several areas, I feel the Spirit's wind at our backs, pushing and challenging our family in several areas.  I'd love to know your how you feel the Lord is leading you as the new year begins!  And if you have any thoughts on posts you would like to see from Pleasantburg this year, shoot me and email or leave a comment....I am doing a bit of planning and praying in that department as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment