Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Plan It, Don't Panic Menu Challenge : Week 3

Well, it is Week 3 of the Plan It, Don't Panic Menu Challenge. I neglected to post my menu for week 2, but here's what's cookin' in my kitchen this week! All dishes are gluten free and dairy free.  The Lemon Honey Chicken was a new recipe this week. I served it tonight and it was a huge hit!

Monday:  Crock Pot Cranberry Pork, rice, peas

Tuesday:  Lemon Honey Chicken ( also in the crock pot!), green beans, mashed potatoes

Wednesday:  Lentils and Rice, roasted sweet potatoes, kale

Thursday:  Chili, cornbread ( for those who can eat it), salad

Friday:  Baked potatoes with leftover chili, cheese, and broccoli for toppings; green salad

Enjoy feeding your family this week and check out Plan it, Don't Panic for other great menu ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I will try to send you our cornbread recipe soon. It is very yummy!

    ReplyDelete