Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 8: Unashamed

                                                        Welcome to Day 8: Unashamed

Whew!  Tuesdays are crazy around here. The clock is saying 9:50 p.m., but my mind is saying 2 a.m.! Tonight I am being brave enough to say that anything I try to write will likely be 100% gibberish :). So I leave you with words I heard long ago at a Bible conference.  They often inspire me to be courageous enough to be honest and real. The speaker (a long forgotten face and name, I am afraid) reminded us that as Christians

                                 we have nothing to hide, nothing to prove, and nothing to lose.

Sometimes the bravest thing we can do is just be ourselves and unashamedly live out the life God has                                                                              given us.




No comments:

Post a Comment